- ⅔ cup white whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sal
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 gallon-sized resealable plastic bag
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a 6-count donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar, applesauce, almond milk, vanilla and food coloring until incorporated.
- Mix the wet ingredients into ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.