This easy Low Carb Big Mac Bowl is a keto recipe with all of the flavors of your favorite fast food burger complete with special sauce! all your favorite flavors of Mcdonald’s Big Mac burger combined into a salad. It is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, onions, and topped off with some Light thousand island dressing. Low Carb and Weight Watcher friendly!
- Iceberg lettuce (as much as you want)
- 20 grams cheddar cheese (shredded or thinly sliced pieces)
- 2 pickles (thinly sliced into pieces)
- 3 oz extra lean ground beef (cooked)
- Onion (as much as you want)
- 2 Tbsp Thousand Island
- Salt and pepper to taste
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.