Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- love what you see?
- Follow @jocooks on Pinterest!
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite size florets.
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat, or use cooking spray if you donâ€™t have one.
- Mix all spices together.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and sprinkle it with the spice mixture and toss well.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
0 weight watchers points per serving