This teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken and colorful … A pan of chicken teriyaki stir fry with chicken pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp canola or grapeseed oil, divided
- 12 oz asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
Whisk the soy sauce, mirin, honey and ginger and cornstarch in a small bowl; set aside.
Lightly season the chicken with ..
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.