Chicken Salad Cucumber Rounds are healthy little bites that are perfect for lunch, a bridal shower, a baby shower or a simple snack!
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced, skin on
- 7 ounces cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, light
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumber making either 48 rounds or squares.
- Shred your chicken with a food processor if you have one or using a fork.
- In a bowl thoroughly mix the …