Roasted tomatoes, red onions, garlic and herbs adds tons of flavor to plain old chicken.
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium red onion, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and smashed with side of knife
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1 (1/2 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.