We love this jam recipe with no sugar added ! It’s quick, fun, and makes for adorable gifts. It can be made even when fresh blueberries are not in season.
Yield : Servings: 64 (Yields 4 pint sized Jars) | Serving Size: 1 tablespoon |
- 5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Pinch Kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar or honey
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- Add all of the ingredients to a pot, stir well, and heat over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and allow to boil for 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- Use a potato masher to mash up some of the berries while heating.
- Allow to cool before placing in jars and store in the fridge or freezer.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 7 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fats: 0 g
Trans Fats: 0 g | Previous Points: 0 | Points Plus: 0 | Cholesterol: 0 mg |
Sodium: 7 mg | Carbohydrates: 2 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 0g