Learn how to make Seared Scallops with a perfectly golden brown crust, just like at the restaurants!
Have Crispy Lemon Garlic Butter Scallops on your table in less than 10 minutes, coated in a deliciously silky lemon garlic butter sauce! Cheaper than going out to a restaurant and just as good as chef made scallops! They are the ultimate treat!
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen Whole Catch® Wild-Caught Sea Scallops (Jumbo or U-15)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
To thaw scallops, arrange on a paper towel-lined plate, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Alternately, place scallops in a resealable plastic bag and thaw in a bowl of room temperature water, changing water halfway through, about 30 minutes.
Using paper towels, pat scallops very dry and arrange on a plate. Season all over with salt and pepper.
Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat until very hot but …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.