These Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are moist and fluffy, slightly chewy and filled with jammy blueberries! Refined sugar free.
Healthy blueberry muffins you can feel good about eating! These dairy free & gluten free muffins are made with oat flour and almond flour.
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine the oats and almond milk in a large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray or line with muffin pan liners.
- Gently stir all ingredients into the soaked oats mixture. Spoon into the prepared muffin pan, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden. Serve warm.
Yields: 1 dozen muffins | Serving Size: 1 muffin | Calories: 122 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 108mg | Carbohydrates: 19g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 3g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
Source : SkinnyMs.