- 4 medium sweet potatoes (yams) about 5” long, see shopping tips
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Light
- Cinnamon, optional
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash and dry each potato and pierce with a fork a few times. Wrap each in foil and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 50-60 minutes until soft.
4. Remove foil, cut in half and mash each with ½ tablespoon of butter. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top, if desired.
Makes 4 servings (1 sweet potato with ½ tablespoon reduced-fat butter)
WW SP: 5
WW POINTS PLUS 4