- 1-3/4 cups multi-grain macaroni, uncooked
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1. Cook macaroni in a large saucepan as directed on package, adding the broccoli and bell pepper to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
2. Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard in a large bowl.
Stir in macaroni mixture and eggs. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until well chilled.
Yield: 16 Servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup per serving
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 3 per serving
Nutrition Information: Calories 120, Carbs 13 g, Fat 6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g