Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder is creamy, cheesy and so easy to make! It has just enough of a kick to it and the flavor is incredible. This will be one of the best chowders that you will eat!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups half and half cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (or 2 cups cheddar cheese)
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups chicken, chopped and cooked, I used rotisserie
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tabasco sauce (if desired for more of a kick)
- In a large pot or dutch oven add the butter and melt over medium high heat. Add onion, jalapeño, and ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.