Chewy golden oatmeal cookies with dried cranberries and pecans are a perfect fall treat.
Easy and best recipe for oatmeal cookies for the holidays that has dried sweet cranberries.
- 2 cups flour, (I used White Whole Wheat King Arthur Brand…unrefined flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil melted, (optional 1 cup unsalted real butter at room temperature)
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Tip: When measuring flour, spoon into measuring cup and level off being careful not to pack flour. It’s important not to scoop flour from bag as this will pack flour and make a heavier cookie.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add oats and stir to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat coconut oil and coconut palm sugar until incorporated, about 4 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs and mix on low speed until well combined. Add oat mixture a little at a ….
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.