This quinoa skillet is quick and easy to prepare. Add any seasonal or leftover vegetables to this recipe easily for a weeknight dinner that’s satisfying.
One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to have a balanced diet and that includes a few vegetarian dishes like this.
- 1 cup (uncooked) quinoa, pre-rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth, low sodium
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can small artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
In a large saucepan add rinsed quinoa and vegetable broth, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 15 minutes or until….