Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Oroweat Sandwich Thin, see shopping tips
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Light
- 1½ tablespoons pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 7 slices Hormel’s 70% less fat turkey pepperoni, see shopping tips
- 1 slice light provolone cheese or light mozzarella
- Preheat Panini maker or George Foreman grill.
- Spread the outside of the sandwich thin, both top and bottom, with ½ teaspoon of butter on each. Split open and spread the inside of the bottom slice with pizza sauce. On top of sauce, place pepperoni slices and top with 1 slice of cheese. Place remaining top piece of sandwich thin, butter side out.
- Place in Panini maker or George Foreman grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until melted and golden brown. Remove with a spatula as the cheese oozes out a bit while cooking. I love it that way!
- Serve with a fork and knife.
Makes 1 serving
Nutritional Facts: for 1 melt
215 calories, 8g fat, 3g sat. fat, 25mg chol, 14g protein, 26g carbs, 6g fiber, 737mg sodium, 4g sugar
Weight Watchers SmartPoints 6
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 6