For 4 to 5 people
Preparation time : 12 minute
Cooking time : 15 minutes
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine chopped broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and salt to make a dressing.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli/cauliflower mix, stirring to evenly coat the veggies.
- Stir in the bacon and cheese, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top of salad just before serving.
- Refrigerate until serving.
WW SP: 5