I ate my Berry Cobbler with a 1/2 cup of No Sugar Added Blue Bell Country Vanilla ice cream. It was so good!
- Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries/peaches1 box white cake mix
- Approximately 1 can of diet 7-up or other clear soda
- (might need more than 1 can of soda to avoid dry spots)
- Place frozen fruit in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix.
- DO NOT stir the cake mix and the soda – this will give you a ‘crust’.
- If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping.
- Bake 350 for 45-50 min or longer until berries are cooked.