It’s here! A healthy mac and cheese recipe that is packed with protein, broccoli and spinach.
Healthy homemade macaroni cheese recipe a mac n cheese makeover is packed with hidden vegetables perfect tor the fussy or picky eater.
Treat yourself to some comfort food! Our easy to make, creamy mac and cheese recipe hits the spot, so you can indulge in this low-calorie dish.
- 2 cups uncooked regular or whole wheat elbow macaroni (8 oz)
- 2 cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 In 3-quart saucepan, cook and drain macaroni as directed on package. Return to saucepan; cover to keep warm.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.