This healthy pizza recipe packs a hefty amount of vitamin C, vitamin B, potassium, and phytochemicals, which may help in providing protection against cancer.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and then thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (Skinny Ms. recipe)
- 1/2 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes, or 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 green olives, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shredded skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 or 12-inch) whole-wheat thin pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large skillet, add oil, and sauté on …
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.